If You’re Considering Buying A Branding Design Package…
You’re Probably Trying To Solve Specific Problems For Your Business
Branding is one of those things that a lot of business owners don’t understand very well. It’s hard to measure the results from poor branding, new branding, or amateurish branding. You can see the impact in your bottom line, but it’s not always possible to draw a direct correlation. These are the kinds of problems our Branding Design packages have been designed to solve.
Your branding is “stale” and doesn’t represent the current state of the business. You’ve outgrown the look, or you’re taking the company in a new direction. Your branding looks outdated or even dowdy. It just doesn’t fit any more. You want a fresh new look.
Your company is simply not standing out in any way. The market has gotten so crowded and “noisy” that you just are not getting seen. You can’t seem to get any traction because prospects don’t see you as unique in comparison to your competition.
Your business is preparing for major new positioning. You need to have a complete brand overhaul. You want to “take it to the studs” and completely renovate the brand. You want to launch a new brand when you launch new offerings and new business strategies.
Your “branding” is a mess, with different elements on all your different marketing channels. You’ve got one graphic appearance on your website. Your various social media platforms all have different “looks”. Your newsletter has another different design. None of it matches and none of it looks good.
You did your own branding, but now it’s time to kick it up to the next level. You spent hours and days on it, and struggled to choose colors and fonts. Unfortunately, it doesn’t look professional and polished. You aren’t a graphics professional and that shows. You don’t know how to format your work to fit the various platforms. Your brand isn’t a good representation of who you and your company are now.
When Considering The Right Package
You Need To Have A Clear Idea Of Exactly HOW That Package Works
Our Brand Design Packages come in three tiers, with successively more features in each package. These packages have been designed to be simple and easy to understand. The most important thing for you to realize is how flexible they are. We’ve designed these packages so that—no matter your need—we can satisfy it.
Standard Branding & Logo Design
Standard Branding & Logo Design
- 15-minute consultation
- 3 color palettes presented and Mood Board created from choice
- 3 different logo designs created and submitted with 2 revisions
- 1 final logo with remaining variations as proof
- 1 watermark will be created form the final logo design
Tier One is the basic package if you’re just getting started and need a brand.
Premium Branding & Logo Design
Everything in the standard plan PLUS
- 30 minute consultation
- Custom Print Design Including business card and stationery design
- 1 Brochure or flier of services Front and back. 3 different designs will be created for your approval.
- 2 Banners Can be used for newsletter or email template or as banners for social media
- 5 graphic images promoting your new re-branding These will be created from stock images unless you provide the images
Our Tier Two Premium Branding & Logo Design package is for the small business that needs to re-brand.
Advanced Branding & Logo Design
Everything in the Premium Plan PLUS
- 1 hour consultation
- 2 – 30 second video of product & services This video will explain what your business is about to your customers
- Full website & social media analytic analysis Includes top keywords, demographics, impressions, and traffic driven content.
- Social Media Strategy A written report on findings, stats for a 60-90 day period, and recommendations on improving social media marketing.
- 10 graphic images promoting your new re-branding Created from stock images unless images are provided
For the small business that is re-branding & looking for an analysis of online presence, and a strategic plan for future online presence.